Second Innings...one more chance to Live



At times we think...we have done so much progress in life...We have always fulfilled our family responsibilities and in some sense social responsibilities too...we feel contented too with our lives.Still at some turning point of life,we feel everyone has taken up their roads and has moved ahead.Some Lost lives and some just went ahead in their life's journey(children married).We know that this is truth,we are happy about our new life's journey of our loved ones,acceptance is there But still we feel..what am i left with.I am retired from my Job,companion is more.Children are busy with their lives,they no more listen to us.At that time,the person usually gets his past memories-- pleasant as well as unpleasant ones.A mixed feeling of proud of what i have done in life for others and self as well as the feelings of regret and resentment for what i could have done better.
 
I wish I had expressed my gratitude to my companion for small acts of care towards me.
I wish I had felt and expressed sorry for my unnecessary anger and unusual behaviors at times.
I wish I had spent more time with my children when they craved for my attention and I was too much busy in my work life.
I wish i had been more friendly,kind and considerate with my juniors at work.
I wish i had resolved my conflict over petty business issue with my best friend.
I wish I had taken more care and fulfilled every wish of my elderly Parents.
I wish I had spent some time taking care of my health and not just in earning money.
I wish I had lived,laughed and cherished more the joy of living.
I wish I had helped needy around me and not just spent everything on my own luxuries.
I wish I could do something for society and nation at large as it does so much for us.

At this point of life,one should spent time reflecting only on good memories and find ways to heal the emotional regrets by starting a second innings of life.

Start with a pen and paper and write down your areas of interests and expertise.start using them in little ways for the people around you...neighbors,Friends or some young children in society.

Start benefiting others with your life's experiences.Better join some community where there are like minded people and use constructive ways to use your talents for fun and enjoying life.

Do some charity in terms of sharing wisdom with  people about Living values.This way your own blocked feelings of the past will open up. 

Do something for society and nation in terms of appreciating its positive role and goal for human life and start taking its virtues in self and see how can you contribute to them at your level. 

And at Last but not the least,express your gratitude and apologies to those who deserve it,time is no barrier if there is true realization.

And most Important,forge a relation with Supreme Companion and experience the bliss of all relations with him.With him,there is a life which is joyful,love full,enriched with wisdom and values all the time and every day is a new day.

Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love in Action.. Kindness

Long lasting Love ❤

NEW KNOWLEDGE BY GOD